Almost 8000 votes were cast and the People’s Choice Top 10 Philanthropic Gifts have been chosen. By sharing and celebrating these unique gifts and achievements, we hope to inspire all Australians to give.
- Establishment of the Epworth Hospital
- Wyatt Trust (The)
- Establishment of the Human Rights Law Centre
- Establishment of the Royal Botanic Gardens Australian Garden, Cranbourne
- Bush Heritage Australia
- No Interest Loan Scheme (NILS)
- Miles Franklin Literary Award
- Establishment of Burnside Homes
- Establishment and Launch of The Heart Foundation of Australia
- Multi-channel Cochlear Implant - Electrical Stimulation of the Hearing Nerve
The media partner for the publication was Pro Bono Australia, an interactive version of the Top 50 can be found here.