New Gen Network memberships connect new and emerging philanthropists in their 20s and 30s.
With an emphasis on learning and networking with peers and mentors, New Gen is big on collaboration and connection to help the next generation of changemakers build the foundations for a lifetime of giving.
What’s included in your New Gen membership?
- Peer networking: Dedicated New Gen networking events and participation in peer to peer networks and themed funding groups matched to your philanthropic purpose.
- Thought leadership: 1 place at two Thought Leadership events with prominent international or Australian philanthropic leaders. These are ‘money can’t buy’ experiences that will deepen your understanding of developments and changing practices locally and globally.
- Discounts: Preferential member pricing for the Emerging Philanthropists Accelerator Program and all ticketed events such as the Philanthropy Australia National Conference and Philanthropy Meets Parliament Summit.
- Experiential learning: Invitations to participate in international study tours and hands-on learning through not-for-profit board placements and introductions to key leaders.
- Topical discussions: Access to the Hot Topic webinars where the latest developments and challenges facing philanthropy are debated.
- Collaboration: Online access to the latest co-funding opportunities.
- Knowledge: Unlimited access to the Better Giving Hub, our brand new digital platform which supports a community of interest across the sector and facilitates fast peer connections, stronger networks and collaboration for shared outcomes. The Better Giving Hub is also home to:
- Co-funding opportunities
- Philanthropy TV
- Policy development and advocacy consultations
- Directory of Funders
- Professional Learning Library
- Research reports
- Online communities and forums
- Plus unlimited subscriptions to Philanthropy Weekly with full access to the latest stories, news and developments in philanthropy.
Our New Gen Network is a discounted fee for Active membership to encourage next-generation philanthropists to join us and be part of the impact movement.
Expression of Interest
12-month membership @
2018 Membership FAQs | 2018 Events Calendar
Please get in touch with your State Manager if you have additional questions or would like to discuss the membership packages further.