Please note: All current Members and Associates – have access as part of their membership and can access via the Membership Portal.
$110 inc GST
Click here to subscribe
After completing the online form and payment you’ll receive login details within 3 business days
The Professional Learning Library subscription provides access to all Philanthropy Australia handbooks and guides:
- Effective Giving Handbook
- Effective Grant-Seeking Handbook
- Effective Grant-Making Handbook
- PAF Trustee Handbook
- PuAF Handbook
- Professional Adviser Handbook
The Professional Learning Library subscription offers you unlimited access to the full range of recorded webinars and recorded workshops and seminars – 24/7 – all you need is a internet enabled computer or mobile device – each webinar is accompanied by presentation slides.
- Understanding Philanthropy
- How to Give & Introduction to Grantmaking
- Fund Seekers
- Engaging with Government
- Induction and Compliance for Trustees, Directors and Responsible Persons
- Understanding PAFs
- Governance of Wills & Trusts
- Ancillary Funds – Who can you grant to?
- Principles of Investment