Philanthropy Australia Annual Report 2021
Our Annual Report highlights our progress and achievements, and is published for our Annual General Meeting held in April or May each year.
Looking back on the year, there is much for Philanthropy Australia – and our partners – to be proud of.
Through the ongoing challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continued to collaborate with the philanthropy sector to achieve our goals.
Our key achievements of 2021 include:
- launching our new Strategic Plan that charts our course for growth over the next 4 years
- leading the development of a Blueprint that outlines how the philanthropic, not-for-profit, business and government sectors can work together to double structured giving to $5 billion by 2030
- hosting the 2021 Philanthropy Australia conference, featuring a range of international and local guests
- hosting the Australian Philanthropy Awards as an online event in response to the pandemic
- increasing our government engagement in the build-up to the federal election, and around sector-wide campaigns
- continuing to prioritise key sector issues that promote more and better philanthropy
- refreshing our organisational systems and processes
- delivering a break-even operating result through astute financial management
- maintaining our membership numbers during a challenging year.
We thank our partners for their generous and valuable support.