ACNC Community Consultation Schedule and Employment Opportunities
The Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission Taskforce has posted the schedule for its community consultation sessions throughout Australia in early 2012.
- Monday 30 January 2012 - Brisbane - 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Tuesday 31 January 2012 - Townsville - 9.30am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 31 January 2012 - Townsville - 1.30pm to 3.30pm (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander session)
- Wednesday 1 February 2012 - Darwin - 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Friday 3 February 2012 - Perth - 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Monday 6 February 2012 - Adelaide - 9.30am to 11.30am
- Tuesday 7 February 2012 - Melbourne - 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Wednesday 8 February 2012 - Canberra - 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Friday 10 February 2012 - Hobart - 10.00am to 12.00pm/li>
- Monday 13 February 2012 - Sydney - 9.30am to 11.30am
- Monday 13 February 2012 - Sydney - 2.00pm to 4.00pm (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander session)
A registration form with full details (venues and times) will be available soon on the ACNC website, and there is also an email subscription service for notifications of new information.
The ACNC Taskforce has also begun recruiting for senior positions for its Melbourne-based office. More information is available here .
Dec. 07, 2011