Events Calendar Update
New additions to our Events Calendar this week:
- Philanthropy in Australia with Vanessa Meachen (26 July, Perth)
- Inspiring Lunch Series: Eroticising Inequality (27 July, Melbourne / 29 July, Sydney)
- Grantseeker Workshop (5 August, Adelaide)
- Foundation Boroondara Annual Breakfast, with guest speaker Simon McKean (9 August, VIC)
- Sidney Myer Health Scholarships Presentation (12 August, Melbourne)
- Smart Women, Smart Philanthropy (12 August, Melbourne / 18 August, Sydney)
- UPDATED: Australian Community Foundations Forum 2011 (16-18 August, NSW)
- Philanthropy 101 Seminar (30 August, Melbourne)
- Gala Dinner with Abigail Disney: Behind the famous surname lies a woman helping women fight for peace (29 November, Melbourne / 1 December, Sydney)
*Full Members of Philanthropy Australia only, unless otherwise specified.
- UPDATED: Corporate Network (28 July, Melbourne)
- UPDATED: All Members Mid-Year Update (3 August, Sydney; Full and Associate Members)
» Further details on these events are available on the Events Calendar.
Jul. 15, 2011