New Events & Position Vacant
The events are coming thick and fast this month and it looks like it’s a busy new year ahead!
Our Members and Associates are warmly welcomed to our End-of-year Celebrations in Sydney and Melbourne at the start of December. We’ve also announced the dates for the 2010 Philanthropy Australia Conference, more details on this to come soon.
- JB Reid Nonprofit Governance Colloquium (30 November, Sydney)
- Melbourne Community Foundation Launch of the MacroMelbourne Report (1 December, Melbourne)
- Fabian First Wednesday Forum: Innovation in the Third Sector (2 December, Melbourne)
- Philanthropy Australia All Members End-of-year Celebration (8 December, Sydney / 9 December, Melbourne, Members and Associates Only)
- Innovative Projects Showcase (9 December, Melbourne)
- Ageing Futures Affinity Group Meeting (17 February 2010, Melbourne, Members Only)
- ACCSR’s 4th Annual Conference ‘Meeting the Standard: the Post-GFC World of Responsible Business Practice’ (19 February 2010, Melbourne)
- Arts Affinity Group Meeting (24 February 2010, Melbourne, Members Only)
- Best Practice in Grants Management Conference 2010 (26 February 2010, Melbourne)
- Indigenous Affinity Group Meeting (3 March 2010, Melbourne, Members Only)
- 2010 Philanthropy Australia Conference (19-21 October 2010, Melbourne)
The Sydney Theatre Company are seeking someone experienced in donor management:
- Foundation Coordinator, Sydney Theatre Company (Sydney, Applications close 4 December)
For more information please see the Events Calendar and Positions Vacant page.
Nov. 17, 2009