New Events & Position Vacant
Amongst all the new events added this week, Philanthropy Australia has announced our AGM being held at the end of April, as well as the confirmed date for the Philanthropy Australia 2010 Conference in August/September:
- Introduction to SROI - Why Measure Impact? (7 April, Perth)
- Perth SROI Accredited Training (12-13 April, Perth)
- Launch of Social Investment Australia Ltd and the Social Impact Property Fund (14 April, Melbourne)
- ClimateWorks Australia Low Carbon Growth Plan - Sydney Launch (22 April, Sydney)
- Philanthropy Australia AGM (28 April, Melbourne, Members & Associates Only)
- UPDATED: Addressing Homelessness Affinity Group meeting (30 April, Melbourne, Full Members Only)
- ClimateWorks Australia Low Carbon Growth Plan - 2nd Melbourne Briefing (7 May, Melbourne)
- Family Wealth Investing Forum (25 May, Sydney / 27 May, Melbourne)
- Greening Human Capital (27-28 May, Germany)
- CIVICUS 9th World Assembly (20-23 August, Canada)
- Philanthropy Australia Conference 2010: Philanthropy at the Tipping Point? (31 August - 1 September, Melbourne)
- 6th National Homelessness Conference (1-3 September, Brisbane)
- Anti-Poverty Week (17-23 October, National)
- WINGSForum 2010 - Innovation and Impact: The Role of Grantmaker Associations in Changing Society (18-20 November, Italy)
- Communities in Control Conference (30-31 May 2011, Melbourne)
- Connecting Up 2011 Conference (1-2 June 2011, Melbourne)
For more information see our Events Calendar.
Save The Children are seeking an individual to work within their Partnership team as Bequest Officer. Applications close 9 April.
For further details please visit the Positions Vacant page.
Mar. 30, 2010