New Events & Positions Vacant
A few new events this week:
- Master of Commerce (Social Investment and Philanthropy) Information Session (13 July, Melbourne)
- Connecting Philanthropy to Health and Medical Research (21 July, Melbourne)
- A Thousand Good Reasons: Early intervention & socially excluded young people - conference (5 August, Victoria)
For further details visit the Events Calendar
The Surf Life Saving Foundation have two positions open dealing with philanthropic grants:
- Philanthropic Relations Co-ordinator (South Brisbane, Queensland)
- Research & Communications Co-ordinator - Grants Seeking Unit (Bondi Beach, NSW)
Find out more on the Positions Vacant page.
To submit an event or position vacant listing, please go to the News submission page.
Jul. 02, 2010