Social change and tax matters are the theme of this week’s event updates, as well as some new dates for our Affinity Groups and Forums. Of particular note is Philanthropy Australia’s International Aid Forum; a topic that is gathering new discussion.
- Understanding the basics of Deductable Gift Recipient (DGR) tax concession status (13 July, Melbourne)
- The Spirit of Social Enterprise Forum (15 July, Adelaide)
- Challenging Assumptions in Indigenous Funding (20 July, Sydney)
- SCOSS Conference 2010: Defining Strength, Delivering Innovation (5-6 August, Adelaide)
- Melbourne’s Road Home Forum III - What can we do to help? (26 August, Melbourne)
- Members Mid-Year Update (28 July, Sydney)
- International Aid Forum (3 August, Sydney)
- Updated: Arts Affinity Group meeting (4 August, Melbourne)
- Addressing Homelessness Affinity Group meeting (4 August, Sydney)
- Health and Medical Research Forum (4 November, Sydney)
For further details please see our Events Calendar.
To submit a philanthropy-related event, see the news & events submission page.
Jun. 23, 2010