It looks like November and December will continue the trend of a busy 2010 calendar, and we’ve even added the first date for 2012:
- Bequest Officers’ Workshop (12 November, Sydney)
- The Art and Science of Major Gifts Fundraising (18 November, Melbourne)
- Disability Affinity Group Meeting (23 November, Melbourne, Members Only)
- The Giving Agenda - Ethics in Philanthropy (25 November, Melbourne)
- 3rd Annual Family Office Congress (30 Nov - 1 Dec, Melbourne)
- Integrating Services to Reduce Homelessness (30 Nov - 1 Dec, Melbourne)
- Third Sector Christmas Networking Lunch (1 December, Melbourne / 2 December, Sydney)
- Corporate Network Meeting (2 December, Melbourne, Members Only)
- European Forum on Philanthropy and Research Funding: 4th Annual Stakeholders’ Conference (7-8 December, Germany)
- Grantmakers for Effective Organisations’ National Conference (12-14 March 2012, USA)
For further details visit the Events Calendar here.
To submit an event, go to the events submission page here.
Oct. 22, 2010