More than 50 leading philanthropists, trendsetters and visionaries from Australia and overseas joined more than 700 delegates from the philanthropic, advisory and not-for-profit sectors at the two-day Philanthropy Australia 2014 National Conference on Tuesday 2 and Wednesday 3 September, 2014.
Below is a mix of media (traditional and social) that connected the sector around the conference. There were dozens of print and online articles published, along with radio and television interviews. The Philanthropy Australia National Conference was the third most discussed topic on Twitter with well over 2,000 mentions.
- Rupert Myer urges collectors to immortality
The Australian, 04.09.2014
- PA Conference: “It’s not what you’ve got, but how you use it”
Generosity Magazine, 03.09.2014
- Philanthropy Leader Awards announced
Third Sector Magazine, 03.09.2014
- Push for Australia’s wealthy to match US philanthropy levels
- NFPs Should Merge To Survive: Costello
Pro Bono Australia 03.09.2014
- Andrew Forrest’s advice to givers: ‘get involved’
The Australia, 02.09.2014
- Philanthropists urged to go public about gifts
The Age, 02.09.2014
- Philanthropy: Are we giving enough?
- Philanthropy comes of age in Australia
The Age, 19.08.2014
- Australia’s Biggest Gathering of Philanthropists
Pro Bono Australia, 12.08.2014
Read more media coverage...
Social media: Twitter
Back to top
We wish to thank our 2014 National Conference partners and supporters – they have helped bring our vision to life. Read more…