Corporate Engagement Manager
Technical Resources are currently working in partnership with Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation. PCHF are looking for a driven and organised fundraising professional to join our team on the frontline at the Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation (PCHF). The clinicians, researchers, nurses, families and patients you meet every day and their stories will inspire you like no other place you’ve worked before.
The Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation is an iconic West Australian charity with its origins dating back 100 years and is the biggest funder of the Perth Children’s Hospital after Government.
The Corporate Engagement Manager role is critical in developing significant new revenue streams, identifying and cultivating strong relationships and partnerships for impact, whilst simultaneously strengthening and growing the overall Foundation’s active and committed cohort of Donors in the corporate portfolio.
This role reports to the Director of Partnerships and has working relationships across the Finance, Grants and Marketing teams and in all Fundraising initiatives and requires engagement with a broad range of external stakeholders in their corporate community, PCH Clinicians and Care networks as well as their Donors, Supporters and Volunteers.
You’ll ideally have worked in the not for profit/charitable sector but most of all, you will be a passionate advocate for transforming the care and health outcomes of children in WA and across the globe to help them, get well and stay well.
• Full time, permanent role
• Premier Charity Brand
• Flexible working and an employee-centric approach to work life balance
• Work From Anywhere in the world opportunities
• Three additional days of annual leave gifted per year
• Individual professional development budgets
• EAP wellness program & range of wellness initiatives
The purpose of your role:
• The effective engagement, management and stewardship of all assigned relationships within the corporate partnerships’ portfolio, in-line with annually defined indicators as well as long-term strategic growth objectives at PCHF
• The effective activation of all engagement channels and giving opportunities within the corporate portfolio along with others identified with significant ways and/or means to support PCHF and their purpose
• Apply your experience and skills, to identify and cultivate new and mutually beneficial partnership activation and engagement opportunities with corporates, who are motivated by actively participating in their work at PCHF and their purpose
• Utilise your existing networks to activate new and meaningful activation and engagement opportunities, advancing PCHF and their purpose
• Assist the DOP and Corporate Partnerships Manager (COP) in implementing all partnership engagement plans, that are best-in-class, to maximise engagement and support for PCHF
• Develop and implement tailored partnership activation and engagement strategies for elevating their support and impact, enhancing all connections
• Coordinate and host key stakeholders, when personally visiting PCH and at all PCHF events, this may involve after hours and/or weekend work, as required
• Work externally with PCHF key stakeholders and networks, managing case sensitive and confidential information, in sensitive environment, essential
This is an exciting time of growth for the Foundation. Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation has a dynamic and passionate team and would love for you to join them on the frontline.
If you’re ready to explore this opportunity further, apply now or reach out to Courtney Waller via mobile 0457 221 737 or email [email protected]
Please submit your application letter addressing your suitability to the role (outlined below) and CV.
• Confirmation of your right to work in Australia
• A brief summary of your experience in corporate fundraising relationships engagement, management and stewardship?
• Confirmation of availability/possible start date or required notice period with your current employer?
• An indication of your expected annual base salary?