Tuesday, 21 Mar 2023
- Are you an experienced fundraising professional looking to take your next step?
- Would you like to join a dynamic Partnerships and Communications team?
- Would you like to be part of a global non-profit and leading ‘business for purpose’?
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Full-time, permanent role
- Salary packaging available
- Reporting to the Senior Partnerships Manager
The role will include:
- Cultivating and strengthening relationships with current partners, including through the production of high-quality donor updates
- Organising donor events, meetings and trips as well as other engagement activities with partners
- Working closely with a range of internal teams to deliver high-quality, engaging and inspiring donor content
- Assisting with finance and budget management, including monitoring anticipated income
- Recording and managing donor relationships and interactions through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Assisting the Senior Programmes Manager, as required, to find new major funding opportunities
To excel in this position, you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- At least four years’ experience in cultivating major donor relationships
- Exceptional relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A comprehensive knowledge of fundraising, philanthropy and corporate sectors.
- Experience working in the international development and/or non-profit sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including experience in donor proposals and reporting to major donors and partners
- A flexible, confident and adaptable approach
- A commitment to social justice and international development.
Desirable but not essential experience:
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics, Raisely or another similar donation system.
ABOUT THE ADARA GROUP
The Adara Group believes each and every person should have access to quality health, education and other essential services, no matter where they live.
The first part of the Adara Group is an international development organisation called Adara Development that has expertise in maternal, newborn and child health, and remote community development. Adara Development has been working in Nepal and Uganda for more than 20 years.
The second part of the Adara Group consists of two businesses, Adara Partners and Adara Advisors, which are ‘for purpose’ rather than for profit. Their sole objective is to fund Adara Development’s administration and emergency project costs. This allows 100% of donations received by Adara Development to go directly to project-related costs.
More information on the Adara Group can be found on our websites – www.adaragroup.org and www.adarapartners.org
The Adara Group is a child-safe organisation. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check, and sign our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policies.
As long as it is COVID-19 safe, the candidate will be expected to work at least two days per week at our office in The Rocks. To support the safety of our teams and their families, and if you are not already vaccinated, candidates will be expected to agree to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination. Additionally, all candidates will be expected to agree to any booster COVID-19 vaccination in accordance with the recommendations and advice of local health authorities and/or the manufacturer of the COVID-19 vaccination.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
Please submit a cover letter within your CV and email it to [email protected]
Please ensure you put ‘Adara Development Partnerships Manager’ in the subject line.
Please direct all questions to [email protected] or call us on 02 9395 2800.
Please read the detailed Job Description with Adara’s Cultures and Values found here.
Please note we will interview suitable candidates as applications are received.Please note this position is based in Australia and candidates will require full Australian working rights.