If you’re confidently pursuing your philanthropic or for-purpose agenda and would like regular contact with your peers but don’t feel you need personal support, our Active membership is for you.
You’ll have access to peer networks and the enormous body of knowledge housed on the Better Giving Hub as well as enjoying discounted ticketing to events.
For funders, the ability to engage face-to-face with philanthropic peers and deep dive into cause areas through dedicated funder networks, will help you stay up-to-date with the latest thinking and contemporary practice here and overseas.
For non-profits and for-purpose organisations, an Active membership delivers valuable opportunities to engage face-to-face with members of the philanthropic community.
What’s included in your Active membership?
- Peer networking: One place at peer to peer networks matched to your philanthropic purpose. For funders, peer networks include Family Foundations, Corporate Foundations, Out of Home Care, Arts, Family Violence, Corporate, Disability, Education, Indigenous, Rural and Regional plus new funder interest groups. For all others, be part of a combined for-purpose network.
- Thought leadership: 1 place at two Thought Leadership events with prominent international or Australian philanthropic leaders. These are ‘money can’t buy’ experiences that will deepen your understanding of developments and changing practices locally and globally.
- Discounts: Preferential member pricing for all ticketed events such as the Philanthropy Australia National Conference and Philanthropy Meets Parliament Summit.
- Topical discussions: Access webinars where the latest developments and challenges facing philanthropy are debated.
- Knowledge: Unlimited access to the Better Giving Hub, our brand new digital platform which supports a community of interest across the sector and facilitates fast peer connections, stronger networks and collaboration for shared outcomes. The Better Giving Hub is also home to:
- Co-funding opportunities
- Philanthropy TV
- Policy development and advocacy consultations
- Foundation Maps: Australia
- Directory of Funders
- Professional Learning Library
- Research reports
- Online communities and forums
- Plus unlimited subscriptions to Philanthropy Weekly with full access to the latest stories, news and developments in philanthropy.
Join Now >
Renew Membership >
12-month membership @
Membership FAQs | Events Program Outline | 2019 Events Calendar
Please get in touch with your State Manager if you have additional questions or would like to discuss the membership packages further.