Our engaged memberships are perfect for established givers or large for-purpose organisations, who want to grow their confidence and take their philanthropy to the next level.
With personal support, priority access to thought leadership and networking events, discounts and unfettered access to knowledge resources, engagement is just the beginning.
For funders, the ability to engage face-to-face with philanthropic experts and peers gives you access to personalised guidance and support that will help maximise your grantmaking outcomes.
Engaged memberships also give for-purpose and non-profit organisations the ability to engage face-to-face with philanthropic specialists, helping you benefit from support that maximises your grant seeking and cause-related outcomes. Importantly, by contributing at the Engaged level, your insights, perspectives and knowledge also help inform and improve the philanthropic environment in Australia.
What’s included in your Engaged membership?
- Tailored support: Personal support from your Philanthropy Australia State Manager that can help forge connections to help you reach your philanthropic goals.
- Thought leadership: Up to 4 places at two Thought Leadership events with prominent international or Australian philanthropic leaders. These are ‘money can’t buy’ experiences that will deepen your understanding of developments and changing practices locally and globally.
- Peer networking: Up to 4 places at peer to peer networks matched to your philanthropic purpose. For Funders, peer networks include Family Foundations, Corporate Foundations, Out of Home Care, Arts, Family Violence, Corporate, Disability, Education, Indigenous, Rural and Regional plus new funder interest groups. For all others, be part of a combined for-purpose network.
- Contribute: Access and participate in policy and advocacy roundtables that shape the development of Philanthropy Australia advocacy and policy positions.
- Discounts: Preferential member pricing for all ticketed events such as the Philanthropy Australia National Conference and Philanthropy Meets Parliament Summit.
- Topical discussions: Access to webinars where the latest developments and challenges facing philanthropy are debated.
- Collaboration: Online access to the latest co-funding opportunities.
- Knowledge: Unlimited access to the Better Giving Hub, our brand new digital platform which supports a community of interest across the sector and facilitates fast peer connections, stronger networks and collaboration for shared outcomes. The Better Giving Hub is also home to:
- Co-funding opportunities
- Philanthropy TV
- Policy development and advocacy consultations
- Foundation Maps: Australia
- Directory of Funders
- Professional Learning Library
- Research reports
- Online communities and forums
- Plus unlimited subscriptions to Philanthropy Weekly with full access to the latest stories, news and developments in philanthropy.
12-month membership @
Membership FAQs | Events Program Outline | 2019 Events Calendar
Please get in touch with your State Manager if you have additional questions or would like to discuss the membership packages further.