The name says it all: our impact memberships are for funders who are committed to proactively using all the tools in their philanthropic arsenal to generate maximum impact.
With personal support from key Philanthropy Australia personnel, impact members have access to the widest range of resources plus convening opportunities to pursue focussed networking and collaboration. Think high leverage, high impact.
Impact memberships are a pathway for experienced funders to proactively support Philanthropy Australia as a peak body and our work to achieve more and better philanthropy in Australia.
What’s included in your Impact membership?
- Maximum support: Personal, ongoing support from your Philanthropy Australia State Manager and bespoke access to other Philanthropy Australia expertise.
- Leverage and collaboration: Commission your own invitation-only roundtable discussion.
- Contribute: Access and participate in policy and advocacy roundtables that shape the development of Philanthropy Australia advocacy and policy positions.
- Thought leadership: Up to 10 places at two Thought Leadership events with prominent international or Australian philanthropic leaders. These ‘money can’t buy’ experiences will deepen your understanding of contemporary philanthropy and changing practices locally and globally.
- Peer networking: Up to 10 places at peer networks matched to your philanthropic purpose. Networks include Family Foundations, Corporate Foundations, Out of Home Care, Arts, Family Violence, Corporate, Disability, Education, Indigenous, Rural and Regional plus new philanthropic interest groups.
- Building next-gen leaders: 2 x complimentary New Gen memberships to help your younger change makers find their philanthropic feet.
- Discounts: Preferential member pricing for all ticketed events including the Philanthropy Australia National Conference and Philanthropy Meets Parliament Summit.
- Topical discussions: Access to webinars where the latest developments and challenges facing philanthropy are debated.
- Knowledge: Unlimited access to the Better Giving Hub, our brand new digital platform which supports a community of interest across the sector and facilitates fast peer connections, stronger networks and collaboration for shared outcomes. The Better Giving Hub is also home to:
- Co-funding opportunities
- Philanthropy TV
- Policy development and advocacy consultations
- Foundation Maps: Australia
- Directory of Funders
- Professional Learning Library
- Research reports
- Online communities and forums
- Plus unlimited subscriptions to Philanthropy Weekly with full access to the latest stories, news and developments in philanthropy.
NB: Impact memberships are suitable for funders only.
12-month membership @
Membership FAQs | Events Program Outline | 2019 Events Calendar
Please get in touch with your State Manager if you have additional questions or would like to discuss the membership packages further.