We believe in serving the community to achieve more and better philanthropy.
The Better Giving Hub (BGH) is the home for our Members. It is an online platform designed to help our Members better understand and keep up with the rapidly changing philanthropic landscape and be part of a community that is dedicated to fostering powerful social change.
We would like to acknowledge and thank our partners who have generously supported the development of the Better Giving Hub: Gandel Philanthropy, the English Family Foundation, Paul Ramsay Foundation, Perpetual and Tim Fairfax AC. Thank you again for your support and partnership!
In the Better Giving Hub, you can:
- Find a range of useful publications, research reports, online webinars, as well as best-practice tools and advice that improve the practice of philanthropy and heighten the impact of your giving.
- Access to our policy submissions and policy resources, so you can keep up-to-date with the latest news concerning philanthropic advocacy, our most recent submissions to government, state guidelines and regulatory laws.
- Share knowledge by uploading your own news updates and relevant sector reports.
- Find out who is funding what and where across Australia with Foundation Maps.
- Access our Directory of Funders, and add your organisation to the directory
- Explore funding advocacy as part of your granting strategy with the resource and tools found in the Online Advocacy Toolkit.
- Explore the live co-funding updates. That means, if you’re a funder, you can search and upload your own co-funding opportunities and track the progress with each secured funding update.
How do I access the Better Giving Hub?
Getting to the Better Giving Hub is simple. No matter what membership level, your organisation will have unlimited logins to access the BGH.
All you need to do it log on as normal from our website, and the URL will automatically update.
If you prefer to go directly to the site, you can just type in bettergivinghub.org, preferrably on Google Chrome from your desktop, however it is also compatible with your mobile device.
The Better Giving Hub. Created by Members, for Members.
Not yet a Member? Join now and gain access.