August 22nd, 2022
Charitable Trust Consultant
About Our Team
Our Charitable team advances philanthropy in the community by effectively distributing charitable funds and offering individuals an effective way to give to charity.
About The Role
Ideal role for an enthusiastic self-managed individual to administer a portfolio of charitable trusts and support the identification of and distribution to charitable organisations and causes.
- Administer grant application and distribution processes, including management of the SmartyGrants platform
- Participate in promotion of granting, for website and marketing campaigns
- Liaise with trustees/advisory committees and grant seekers
- Prepare high quality correspondence & reports
- Work within legislative guidelines and adhering to policies & procedures
Skills and Experience
- Business administration experience
- Ability to interpret Wills and Trust Deeds
- Ability to prepare commercial standard correspondence, reports and recommendations
- Well-developed professional communication skills
- Competent financial literacy
- Intermediate computer literacy including Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
- A background in the community or philanthropic sector will be highly regarded.
- Career development
- Health and well-being programs
- Flexible working conditions
- Education assistance
- Purchased leave
- Employee assistance program
- Reward and recognition program
- Free Will preparation
- Retailer discounts
- Charitable workplace giving
- Employee social club
How To Apply
Click the website link to apply directly through the State Trustees website.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
State Trustees Limited