August 08th, 2022
About Australians Investing In Women:
Australians Investing in Women (AIIW) works with Australians, including philanthropic, corporate and community leaders, to embed gender-wise practices in their giving programs; connect funders to projects that benefit women and girls across a range of social issues, locally and internationally; and raise awareness of the benefits of investing in women and girls to help achieve gender equality.
About the role:
This dynamic and varied role offers an exciting opportunity to join a small high impact team. The role is integral to the marketing and communications of Australians Investing In Women. Reporting into and working closely with the CEO, you will execute the marketing and communications strategy and manage communications related tasks for a range of initiatives.
1. Managing the brand and communications activities including digital media, marketing and communications initiatives, tactical communications e.g.
writing newsletters, case studies, submissions, website updates, sharing of insights from events or initiatives, social media content production, etc.
2. Supporting key initiatives in external communications and community building, e.g. the State of Gender-wise Giving Survey, AIIW research program, our suite of Gender-wise resources and our advocacy toolkit.
- Thrive on autonomy and can manage your own performance and align to team goals
- Highly motivated and willing to learn and adapt as needed
- Able to wear many hats, manage multiple competing priorities and deliver to expectations / deadlines.
- Outstanding communications skills – a demonstrated ability to develop high-quality content and collateral – you are passionate about creating engaging content for the targeted audience.
- Proficient in digital marketing tools and social media platforms
- Able to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders, and naturally collaborative and inclusive.
- Committed to gender equality.
- Broad understanding of philanthropy, social issues and gender equality.
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications
- Have 3-5 years of experience working in marketing and communications in the philanthropic or social sector
- Open to flexible working arrangements at home or in the office (Melbourne
CBD) that can vary week to week.
- Happy to start with a one year contract at 0.6-0.8 FTE
We are open to ideas on how to make such a role work for your needs and our organisation’s needs.
Please get in touch via LinkedIn with your resume. We will send an application form to suitable candidates and will be conducting interviews in mid/late August.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (Hybrid)
Australians Investing In Women