Community Partnerships Executive
July 08th, 2022
JobType: Part-Time (3 or 4 days/week)
Reports to: Community Investment Manager / Pinnacle Charitable Foundation CEO
About the Company
Pinnacle Investment Management Group Limited (ASX: PNI) is a leading Australian-based multi-affiliate investment management firm. Our mission is to establish, grow and support a diverse stable of world-class investment management firms.
Pinnacle currently consists of sixteen investment management firms that collectively manage over A$80.0 billion in assets across a diverse range of asset classes. Our affiliated managers operate autonomously, in line with our philosophy that 'supported independence' is an essential ingredient in sustaining investment excellence and business resilience over the long term.
Pinnacle and its charitable arm – Pinnacle Charitable Foundation - are jointly seeking an energetic, outgoing, and highly organised communications professional to help manage relationships with our community partners. Assistance is sought to facilitate engagement between the Pinnacle Charitable Foundation and its multiple not - for- profit (NFP) partnerships, which support capacity building programs, projects and services across Australia to help drive greater impact across communities.
PNI has growing alliances with a number of universities across Australia which aim to help foster diverse participation in the industry, and a proactive and enthusiastic employee is required to build connections and co-ordinate activities with student societies.
The role requires a skilled communicator with an interest in and awareness of corporate philanthropy, the NFP sector and the value of sustainable, ESG driven partnerships. The successful candidate will have a passion for engagement and the experience to manage multiple activities, relationships and events to ensure our initiatives engage employees, are professionally implemented and are rewarding for all.
- Promote the Foundation’s NFP relationships within Pinnacle, with Affiliate charity champions, external partners, and peak philanthropic bodies;
- Discuss and evaluate potential new student university society partnerships that may be aligned with Pinnacle’s strategic goals;
- Manage research / writing / sourcing content for a range of communications including:
- Social media presence
- Board reports
- Respond to all external requests for support in a timely and professional manner.Research and Administration:
- Assist NFP partners with analysis and preparation of funding applications which alignwith ESG principles and key UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and helpprepare agreements with successful partners;
- Manage NFP partner updates including requesting, collating, reviewing, and followingup progress reports;
- Research potential NFP partners based on current philanthropic trends and internalstrategic priorities;
- Explore the viability of a grants management online system for creating and updatingreports and templates;
- Manage administration and donation payment processes following Foundation Boardmeetings;
- Offer general administration assistance including preparing and maintaining files anddocument production.
- Prepare updates for the PNI Board, Foundation Annual Report and PinnacleSustainability Report, plus assist with the preparation and compilation of FoundationBoard papers;
- Provide input into the Foundation’s strategic planning sessions and help develop impactassessment reports;
- Assist with promoting and managing the Group’s Workplace Giving Program.
- Liaise with various university student societies to create and manage events targeted ateducating students around Investment Management and Pinnacle;
- Co-ordinate and manage internal events for Foundation partners to engage withemployees; and
- Represent the Foundation at partner events and fundraising activities, and Pinnacle atuniversity open days and career forums.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A Graduate degree in Communications, Marketing or another relevant discipline;
- Highly organised and methodical approach with strong attention to detail andprocess;
- Outgoing, positive, diplomatic and flexible attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to liaise effectively with a variety of organisations and individuals;
- Experience in planning and executing events;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise effectively and produce high quality workwithin agreed timelines;
- Capability to operate independently/remotely as well as in small teams;
- Commitment to the development of strong, durable and effective relationships;
- Affinity with an interest in philanthropy and/or the NFP sector;
- Broad understanding and/or willingness to learn about the financial services sector.
To apply or for further information, please contact Amy Clampett at Pinnacle via email@example.com or on 02 8970 7742.
Pinnacle Investment Management