Corporate Partnerships Team Member
April 28th, 2021
About Red Cross
Australian Red Cross is part of the world's largest humanitarian movements seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
About the role
- Full time maximum term 2 years
- Flexible location – Sydney or Melbourne
- Corporate and philanthropic partner focus
About the role
- Join our Corporate Partnerships team and help develop and grow relationships with corporate, philanthropic and other partners, to secure income generation, drive strategic value, and build non-financial support for Red Cross’ work.
- You will assist with the acquisition of new partners through targeted prospecting, industry networking and identification of new opportunities with potential partners aligned with Australian Red Cross’ strategic objectives.
- You will also manage a portfolio of existing relationships with partners that provide financial, pro bono or in-kind support for Red Cross as well as provide strategic advice on funding and sector trends and identify opportunities to ensure the organisation is well positioned to meet its business priorities.
What you will bring
- Demonastrated experience in a corporation or NGO developing effective business development strategies with a focus on partnerships and revenue growth, and/or experience in fundraising, business development, account management, or sponsorships
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to engage and work effectively with decision makers of corporations and foundations
- Demonstrated ability to drive and achieve financial targets
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a flexible, positive and collaborative approach
- Well-developed planning, research and organisational skills
- Strong strategic planning, project management, problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
Why work with us?
Work for purpose and know that your work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people and communities
You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
How to apply
Please click here to find out more about this opportunity and apply.
For additional enquiries, please contact David McDermott on 0409 580 393 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close 13 May 2021.
Melbourne or Sydney
Australian Red Cross