September 13th, 2022
Are you a leader in business development and customer service? Use your skills for good. We’re looking for an Engagement Lead to join us in activating a nation of givers for a fairer Australia.
Australian Communities Foundation is a non-profit, intermediary foundation working with hundreds of everyday philanthropists to support structured giving, address social issues, and create positive, community-led change.
We are currently home to more than 450 funds and foundations led by families, individuals, giving groups, and corporate/NFP organisations across Australia. In our 25th year, we have grown into one of Australia’s largest community foundations with a unique national focus. Each year, we disburse more than 1,000 grants totalling more than $20 million.
We foster a supportive, collaborative, values-led, and flexible team environment. You will have the opportunity to be involved in projects that make a meaningful difference to people and planet. We believe in a fairer Australia – one where social, environmental and cultural justice is the norm – and if you want to join our team, you should too!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Engagement and Client Services Lead reports to the Director of Engagement and Innovation, and supports the growth of the Foundation. By bringing in many first-time givers every year, this role enables and supports our vision for a fairer and more sustainable Australia, where more people give to positive social change.
Full-time / 0.8 (negotiable). Capital city preferable, flexible/remote working supported. Networks and residence in capital city outside of Victoria highly sought. Head office in East Melbourne.
• A leader and a people person, you are passionate about business development and customer service.
• You thrive on holding positive and respectful relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and economic circumstances.
• You make genuine connections with (potential) donors and clients and enjoy supporting them to make decisions regarding their giving.
• A clear and confident communicator who can explain a range of products and services in everyday language. You look forward to fielding daily enquiries of all kinds and providing prompt and engaging responses.
• Motivated by key points of interaction that add value and solve problems.
• A team player who understands complex enquiries require teamwork.
• You delight in building internal and external relationships and co-designing solutions.
• Motivated to grow new markets and channels nationally, introducing new customer segments and building a seamless customer journey.
• Enjoy working closely with Directors to manage significant client relationships.
• Relevant experience in customer relationship management and the philanthropy sector will be highly regarded.
APPLY NOW if you are passionate about using your business development and customer service expertise for people and planet. Applicants should be strongly aligned with ACF’s values: Inclusion, Agency, Courage, and Fairness.
Head to EthicalJobs to download the full position description and apply.
No deadline – please apply as soon as possible!
For general enquiries, please contact Madeleine Shea, Executive Assistant on
03 9412 0412 or email@example.com.
For specific enquiries related to this role, please contact Olivia Clark-Moffatt, Director of Engagement and Innovation, on 0425 768 441.
Australian Communities Foundation is proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We support flexible work arrangements, and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people identifying as LGBTQIA+, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and people with lived experience of disability.
Melbourne - Flexible Location
Australian Communities Foundation