Partnerships Executive (Government)
April 28th, 2021
About Red Cross
Australian Red Cross is part of the world's largest humanitarian movements seeking to build a better society based on people helping people.
About the role
- As a Partnerships Executive, your focus will be identify, coordinate, and secure financial and non-financial support for Red Cross’ programs and services from government, corporate and philanthropic sources.
- You will work closely with the broader Partnerships Team and organisational stakeholders (National and state/territory Directors and their teams, Legal, Finance, Risk etc) to facilitate and lead the development of high quality proposals and tenders to governments (state/territory and Commonwealth).
- You will undertake targeted prospecting, industry networking and identification of new opportunities with potential partners aligned with Australian Red Cross’ strategic objectives, and initiate and grow relationships with corporate, philanthropic and other partners so as to drive income generation, strategic value, and build non-financial support for Red Cross’ work.
- You will provide strategic advice to the organisation on funding and sector trends, and identify opportunities to ensure the organisation is well positioned to meet its business priorities.
What you will bring
- Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge of government/government funding, and/or experience in a corporation or NGO developing effective business development strategies with a focus on partnerships and revenue growth.
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to engage and work effectively with internal stakeholders as well as decision makers of corporations and foundations
- Demonstrated ability to drive and achieve financial targets
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with a flexible, positive and collaborative approach
- Well-developed planning, research and organisational skills
- Strong strategic planning, project management, problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
Why work with us?
- Work for purpose and know that your work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people and communities
- You can access flexible working arrangements and generous salary packaging options that can increase your take home pay by paying certain expenses using pre-tax dollars up to $15,900 a year.
How to apply
To find out more about this opportunity and to apply please click here.
For additional enquiries, please contact David Macdermott on 0409 580 393 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close 13 May 2021.
Sydney or Melbourne
Australian Red Cross