Senior Development Coordinator
June 11th, 2021
The Australian National Academy of Music (ANAM) is looking for an experienced and dynamic fundraiser to help build ANAM’s philanthropic revenue by identifing and cultivating new philanthropic and corporate partners, nurturing existing supporters, and engaging and activating dormant/lapsed donors.
- Develop and deliver the strategy to increase ANAM’s mid-level donors ($10K-$75K) and size of gifts while sultaneously nurturing relationships with our existing donors at this level.
- Develop and deliver ANAM’s EOFY campaign (mail and online) and major fundraising events including a Gala dinner
- Produce (write, oversee design/production/distribution) ANAM’s major fundraising collateral including our Case for Support, brochures, Donor Impact Newsletter, and Alumni Map all of which tell the story of ANAM and demonstrate the value and outcome of our work.
- Identify possible corporate partners for ANAM, seek to engage their support and investment (with Deputy General Manager). Ongoing management of these relationships
- Conduct donor research and analysis: externally to understand trends in giving; in our Tessitura database to track the effectiveness of our fundraising activities; and further afield to identify new sources of fundraising revenue and new donors to approach • Develop a strategy to better understand/engage dormant donors
- Contribute to Development strategy and Capital Fundarising campaign
How to apply
Click here for a full position description.
Click here to apply.
Applications close 27 June 2021.
Australian National Academy of Music