Measuring Philanthropic Impact [SA Member Event]
There are different ways to understand measurement and impact for philanthropy. There are also varying ways to research and interpret outputs, outcomes and impact.
Please join us from 5-6pm to ‘experience’ impact by participating in VIP tours of MOD’s new immersive FLEX exhibition and enjoy a drink and canapes.
At 6pm we will hear from our co-hosts and panellists and answer some of your burning questions. Our co-hosts and panellists will discuss themes, including:
- What is impact – for funders, fund seekers and society?
- How do we know what we are doing is working and for whom?
- How / can we measure tangible and intangible impact?
- How do we start to include beneficiaries’ voices and address power imbalances (themes from our 2022 Telescope Survey)
We will also be releasing Philanthropy Australia’s latest report: ‘Insights from Australian Philanthropy’s response to the COVID-19 Crisis’ which has funded by the Nunn Dimos Foundation, and asking:
- How much of the ‘old normal’ do we want to become the ‘new normal’?
This event is generously co-hosted by University of South Australia (UniSA).
Ms Sharon McGann, National Engagement Manager, SA, Philanthropy Australia
Chancellor’s office, University of South Australia
- Alexandra Dimos – Managing Director, Nunn Dimos Foundation
- Dr. Colin Taylor – Chief Advancement Officer, UniSA
- Mon Saunders – Communications and Philanthropy Manager, Rural Business Support
Venue: Join us at the MOD. The Museum of Discovery is a futuristic museum of discovery. It’s a place to be inspired by ideas at the intersection of science, art, and innovation.