There is a healthy number if new event updates this week, covering quite a few areas of interest. And for our Ageing Futures Affinity Group Members, please note the new date for the November meeting.
- Shared Indigenous Giving Principles for Grantseekers & Grantmakers Workshop (28 September, Canberra)
- Bequest Officers’ Workshop (30 September, Sydney)
- G21 Public Health Forum - ‘How do we have a healthy & wealthy community’ (5 October, Victoria)
- G21 Public Health Forum - ‘Looking at the future impacts on child health & wellbeing in our community’ (12 October, Victoria)
- 2009 Youth Action Conference (15 October, Melbourne)
- Decision-Making for Third Sector CEOs (19 & 20 October, Sydney)
- Ageing Futures Affinity Group Meeting (18 November, Melbourne, Members Only)
- Effective Grants Management Conference (23 November, Sydney)
- Effective Grants Management Conference (25 November, Melbourne)
- 2010 NGO Global Forum for Women: Beijing +15 (27-28 February 2010, China)
- National Volunteer Week (10-16 May 2010, National)
For more information please see the Events Calendar.
Sep. 23, 2009