Friday, 4 Aug 2023
Support our Campaigns Team and the broader fundraising portfolio, assisting with our biggest fundraising events, community fundraising and individual giving.
• Full Time – 12 month contract position
• NFP Salary packaging and Meal Card, discounted health insurance and lots more
• Flexible working arrangements incl WFH options | Equal Opportunity Employer
About the company
Cancer Council SA has been supporting South Australians impacted by cancer for over 90 years. We are proud to be the state’s longest running and largest cancer charity, and the only organisation in South Australia that works across every aspect of every cancer.
Here in South Australia, every day, we support families impacted by cancer when they need it most, speak out on behalf of the community on cancer issues, empower people to reduce their cancer risk, and find new ways to better detect and treat cancer.
The purpose of this role is to support the fundraising team to execute campaigns, direct mail appeals, community events and outstanding customer experiences.
Working across a diverse portfolio, this role has responsibility for the production and deployment of planned e-communications and digital platforms on a range of fundraising campaigns; Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea, Ride for a reason, Daffodil Day, community fundraising, direct mail appeals and other activities as required.
• Build and execute the electronic communications and journeys in Email Marketing Platforms, as per campaign communication plans. This includes building EDMs and looking for opportunities to improve the supporter experience.
• Maintain data accuracy and integrity for digital communication whilst working closely with the Project Manager and fundraising team.
• Monitor and provide communication reports to the Project Manager
• Assist and support the Customer Experience and Direct Fundraising teams as required:
o responding to customer phone calls and email enquiries.
o preparation of administration, data or briefs.
o maintain accurate records in the Salesforce CRM.
• Assist and support the direct fundraising team as needed throughout the year.
Skills, knowledge and experience
• understanding of and experience using online communication and marketing technology and automation (Vision 6, Campaign Monitor or similar).
• experience in working with databases including an ability to read, interpret, segment and manipulate data
• experience in CMS
• proficient in the Microsoft suite of products including Excel.
• outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
• strong skills and experience in customer experience/service.
• strong communication skills – written and verbal.
• experience in managing overlapping tasks and priorities.
• current SA Driver’s license (required)
• qualifications in marketing, business development or communications will be highly regarded.
• The successful applicant must be a non-smoker
• Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory police check and may require a further Department of Human Services clearance
For more information, please contact Claire Morris, Project Manager – Fundraising Campaigns on 08 8291 4111. Or view the position description here.
Applications close Friday 04 August at 5pm.
Apply via – click here
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.
Cancer Council SA promotes and values diversity, applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
As an organisation, Cancer Council SA are committed to creating a safe workforce for all.
Cancer Council SA employees have been trained by Rosemary Wanganeen in Bi-Cultural Awareness, Safety and Inclusion and we welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.