Maternal Health Education Manager
Friday, 11 Aug 2023
About this opportunity
- Full-time (or 0.8/0.9 FTE) permanent position in a flexible working environment
- Salary packaging available
- Informal, but professional workplace, with a passionate and diverse team
- Reporting to the Seattle-based Global Health Director
- Opportunity to travel internationally to Adara’s project sites in Nepal and Uganda
- In this role you will:
- Develop nurse training and education materials to improve the care of mothers in Uganda
- Focus your efforts on the implementation of evidence-based interventions in prenatal, intrapartum, and postnatal care of the mother
- Provide clinical expertise to advise Adara programmes
- Work collaboratively with teams in Uganda, Nepal, and the United States
To excel in this position, you will have:
- A relevant tertiary degree
- A minimum of five years’ experience providing maternity care
- Strong clinical competency in maternal care
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop, maintain and enhance relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Passion in developing and delivering nursing education
- An ability to work with a culturally diverse team
- A confident, proactive, and adaptable approach
- Experience working with people in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC)
Adara is completely focused on the wellbeing and safety of our teams around the world at this time of COVID-19. All our team members are able to work flexibly from home as well as from a physical office space. All our team are fully equipped to work productively and safely from their homes. As long as it is COVID-19 safe, the candidate will be expected to work from our physical office space 2-3 days a week.
How to apply
We’re looking forward to receiving your application! To apply, please submit a cover letter and your CV to [email protected], ensuring you put ‘Adara Group Maternal Health Education Manager’ in the subject line.
Please read through the detailed job description found attached. Please note that we will interview suitable candidates as applications are received. This position is based in Australia, and candidates will require full Australian working rights. Join the Adara Group today and make a real impact on the lives of people around the world!