Next25 Philanthropy Manager
Does the idea of contributing to a flourishing Australia across economic, environmental, and social dimensions excite and motivate you? We are seeking a passionate and experienced Philanthropy Manager to join our collaborative, supportive team.
- Work-life balance and hybrid working
- Employee benefits of NFP salary packaging
- An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to support work on innovative programs that have a positive impact on the nation
Why your role matters
A rare opportunity to build a culture of philanthropy in a dynamic and growing non-profit, non-partisan organisation dedicated to a flourishing Australian future.
Next25 is seeking a Philanthropy Manager to boost our philanthropic success as we evolve in our second decade. This role provides a platform for an experienced and energetic professional to bring their own unique style to lead and implement our philanthropy strategy.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with the Board of Directors and team to manage all aspects of philanthropic giving at Next25. You will be part of a highly collaborative and fiercely talented team. This is an exciting opportunity to advance your career while contributing to a flourishing Australia across social, environmental, and economic dimensions.
What your days will look like
Reporting to the CEO and working with the Board and the broader team, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing strategies for cultivating and soliciting major gifts
- Nurturing existing relationships with donors and prospects and overseeing the development of the prospect pipeline
- Developing and leading prospect and donor engagement and stewardship programs
- Maintaining team focus and commitment to supporting Philanthropy
- Writing persuasive, tailored applications for individual, foundation, and corporate philanthropic opportunities
- Assisting with the creation of philanthropy communication materials
- Evolving, monitoring, and reporting on philanthropy targets