Work with us
Current opportunities to join the team at Philanthropy Australia.
We are looking for team members who have an interest in philanthropy and/or philanthropic causes, who put engagement first in all they do and can help us reach our ambitious growth agenda. To learn more, see our Strategic Plan 2022–25.
Working at Philanthropy Australia gives you access to benefits – including:
- Additional one week reflection Leave after 12 months of service (pro rata)
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid parental and partner leave after 12 months of service
- Learning opportunities – particularly around philanthropy, the not-for-profit sector and specific causes.
Current opportunities at Philanthropy Australia
There are no positions vacant at Philanthropy Australia at the moment. You can find more opportunities in the philanthropic space on our sector opportunities page.
Volunteer and internship opportunities
If you’re an enthusiastic professional with a passion for giving, we offer volunteer and internship opportunities in our offices around Australia. To learn more, contact [email protected]