Work with us
Current opportunities to join the team at Philanthropy Australia.
We are looking for team members who have an interest in philanthropy and/or philanthropic causes, who put engagement first in all they do and can help us reach our ambitious growth agenda. To learn more, see our Strategic Plan 2022–25.
Working at Philanthropy Australia gives you access to benefits – including:
- Additional one week reflection Leave after 12 months of service (pro rata)
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid parental and partner leave after 12 months of service
- Learning opportunities – particularly around philanthropy, the not-for-profit sector and specific causes.
Philanthropy Australia received Voice Project’s 2023 Change Champion Award and Best Workplace Award.
Current opportunities at Philanthropy Australia
There are no current vacancies at Philanthropy Australia. Please check back in future.
Other opportunities in the philanthropic sector
You can find more opportunities in the philanthropic space on our sector opportunities page.