Associate Director, Philanthropy
Friday, 1 Sep 2023
The Associate Director, Philanthropy is a new role within the Foundation team and will lead the high value relationship management and revenue growth from the major donor, middle donor and bequest programs. Additionally, this role will be an active member of the Capital Campaign Committee and be responsible for securing significant gifts for the capital campaign.
Full time, ongoing position
- Not for profit, values driven healthcare provider
- Specialist philanthropy leadership role
- Be part of a high performing team delivering significant growth
- Attractive remuneration and salary packaging up to $15,900 tax free each year, plus meal & entertainment card
How you will make an impact
Does leadership for good matter to you? As we continue to grow, we have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, collaborative and passionate fundraising leader to join the Cabrini Foundation. Cabrini relies on philanthropic revenue to support key strategic priorities with the current focus on an ambitious capital project, the expansion and transformation of Cabrini Malvern.
The Associate Director, Philanthropy is a new role within the Foundation team and will lead the high value relationship management and revenue growth from the major donor, middle donor and bequest programs. Additionally, you will be an active member of the Capital Campaign Committee and be responsible for securing significant gifts for the capital campaign.
Your track record in philanthropy management will be matched by your management experience, with the ability to empower staff to achieve outcomes. Excellent stakeholder management skills will ensure you are able to communicate and influence a variety of donors and stakeholders.
To do this well, you will:
- Work with the Director and Associate Director, Fundraising in the development of the Foundations’ strategic plans
- Deliver strategies and operational plans for the high value programs to grow the number and value of donors now and future pledges
- Manage and coach a team of four relationship fundraisers to achieve their financial targets and KPI’s
- Strategically develop relationships with high value donors and bequest prospects, connecting their passions with opportunities to support Cabrini
- Identify and leverage opportunities for collaboration across the organisation that contribute to the identification, cultivation and stewardship of major gift donors and bequest prospects
What you will bring
Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline such as marketing, communications, commerce or related field; and experience in philanthropy or fundraising, and/or demonstrable skills in sales management, business development or marketing.
You will have:
- Extensive experience across fundraising revenue streams
- Track record of achieving sales targets or securing high value gifts
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, committed to the development of your team
- Excellent project management skills and experience, with the ability to manage multiple and complex activities at any given time
- Highly motivated, sound judgement and an eagerness to deliver.
To view the full position description click here
Enquiries to: Cabrini Foundation Director Megan Potter on 03 9508 1780
To submit your application, please visit Cabrini’s careers page: https://cabrini.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Cabrini/job/Malvern/Associate-Director–Philanthropy_R004346-2