Corporate Partnerships Manager
Technical Resources are currently working in partnership with Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation (PCHF). PCHF is an iconic West Australian charity with its origins dating back 100 years and is the biggest funder of the Perth Children’s Hospital after Government. The clinicians, researchers, nurses, families and patients you meet every day and their stories will inspire you like no other place you’ve worked before.
This opportunity has arisen within PCHF Partnerships team for a Corporate Partnerships Manager and is a full-time, parental leave contract (12 months). The role is pivotal in developing new and significant revenue and support opportunities, identifying and cultivating meaningful relationships and successful partnerships for impact, growing and strengthening the Foundation’s active and committed corporate donor portfolio.
The role reports to the Director of Partnerships, with working relationships across the Finance, Grants and Marketing teams and in all Fundraising initiatives at PCHF. It requires regular engagement with a broad range of external stakeholders in their corporate community, PCH Clinicians and Care networks as well as their Donors, Supporters and Volunteers.
You’ll ideally have demonstrated fundraising experience in not for profit/charitable environment, cultivating corporate support relationships and impact driven partnerships opportunities. But most of all, you will be a passionate advocate for transforming the care and health outcomes of children in WA and across the globe to help them, get well and stay well.
• Premier Charity Brand
• Flexible working and an employee-centric approach to work life balance
• Work From Anywhere in the world opportunities
• Three additional days of annual leave gifted per year
• Individual professional development budgets
• EAP wellness program & range of wellness initiatives
The purpose of your role:
• Deliver highly effective engagement, management and stewardship of all assigned relationships within the corporate partnerships’ portfolio, in-line with annual and strategic growth objectives at PCHF
• Identify and cultivate revenue generation and support opportunities within the existing corporate portfolio, motivated by deepening or elevating their impact for PCHF purpose
• Driving new business and partnership development within the corporate sector, along with others identified with significant capacity or means to support or advance PCHF purpose
• Utilise your existing networks to activate and leverage all possible relationship benefits and/or potential new opportunities, advancing their efforts at PCHF or purpose
• Assist the DOP in developing all partnership plans, proposals and propositions, that are best-in-class and maximise all possible impact/revenue and support for PCHF
• Implement tailored partnership engagement plans and their strategies, for elevating all potential support and impact opportunities, enhancing all connections
• Hosting all corporate donors and stakeholders, when personally visiting PCH and at PCHF events, this may involve after hours and/or weekend work, as required
• Work to the corporate relations budget within your assigned and defined financial parameters, towards exceeding set targets and advancing the overall portfolio
• Work internally with PCHF staff, to craft highly compelling, impactful and recognisable program communications and collateral, such as support proposals and impact reports
• Work externally with PCHF key stakeholders and networks, managing case sensitive and confidential information, in sensitive environment, essential
This is an exciting time of growth for the Foundation. Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation has a dynamic and passionate team and would love for you to join them on the frontline.
If you’re ready to explore this opportunity further, apply now or reach out to Courtney Waller via mobile 0457 221 737 or email [email protected]
Please submit your application letter addressing your suitability to the role (outlined below) and CV.
• Confirmation of your right to work in Australia
• A brief summary of your experience in corporate fundraising relationships engagement, management and stewardship?
• Confirmation of availability/possible start date or required notice period with your current employer?
• An indication of your expected annual base salary?