Donor Services Coordinator
Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023
The Donor Services Coordinator supports the work of the Philanthropic Services and Finance and Operations teams.
Australian Communities Foundation (ACF) is a non-profit, intermediary foundation working with hundreds of everyday philanthropists to support structured giving, address social issues, and create positive, community-led change.
We are currently home to more than 460 funds and foundations led by families, individuals, giving groups, and corporate/NFP organisations across Australia.
In our 25th year, we have grown into one of Australia’s largest community foundations with a unique national focus. Each year, we disburse more than 1,000 grants totalling more than $20 million.
We foster a supportive, collaborative, values-led, and flexible team environment. You will have the opportunity to be involved in projects that make a meaningful difference to people and planet.
We believe in a fairer Australia – one where social, environmental and cultural justice is the norm – and if you want to join our team, you should too!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Donor Services Coordinator reports to the Relationship Manager and supports the work of the Philanthropic Services and Finance and Operations teams. This role is responsible for implementing strong and efficient back-end processes and delivering high-quality front-of-house servicing to the ACF community, as well as assisting with administrative tasks across the Foundation.
The role is responsible for various core business processes including the opening and closing of funds, detailed data entry and reporting, receipt and triage of enquiries, and support with office management and basic accounting tasks.
The Donor Services and Admin Coordinator has regular interaction with the Philanthropic Services and Finance and Operations teams, as well as the Office Manager.
Part-time (0.6 FTE negotiable). Melbourne-based (for the right applicant, we are open to other locations). Flexible/remote/hybrid working supported. Head office in East Melbourne.
- Passionate about using your skills to make the world a better place. You understand that everyone can contribute to creating a fairer and more sustainable Australia and you are keen to play your part.
- A fast learner and diligent driver of processes, you are passionate about supporting your team in a multitude of ways, as well as ensuring every engagement external stakeholders have with the organisation is seamless and positive.
- You are a well-organised and efficient administrator, understand systems and the importance of a strong administrative backbone to enable a healthy organisation. You also understand that it is important to get the details right.
- You thrive on helping solve problems for internal and external stakeholders. You have strong interpersonal skills and you are confident engaging with donors, as well as individuals at all levels of authority within and outside of the organisation.
- A real people person, you are committed to building strong, positive relationships with your team and those you work to support. You are aligned with ACF’s values and bring a respectful, can-do approach to your work.
APPLY NOW if you are passionate about using your administration and customer service background to make a difference. Applicants should be strongly aligned with ACF’s values: Inclusion, Agency, Courage, and Fairness.
To submit your application, click Apply via Ethical jobs.
For general enquiries, please contact Madeleine Shea, Executive Assistant at [email protected], using the subject line: Donor Services Coordinator – Flexible Location enquiry via Philanthropy Australia.