FRRR Forum Scholarships
June 22nd, 2015
As part of their commitment to supporting networking and professional development for the Community Foundation sector, the Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal is offering a limited number of partial and full scholarships to help participants with their travel and registration costs for the Community Foundations' Forum in Fremantle, WA (18 - 20 August 2015).
Priority will be given to community foundations who have greater travel costs. In order to share support across a larger number of community foundations, FRRR prefers to support only one representative from a community foundation.
- Be an employee or Board member of a rural, regional or remote based Community Foundation.
- Participate in the entire forum.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need – provision of audited financials and an explanation of the operational budget for the current financial year is required.
- Applicants must demonstrate an ability, and their plans, to share the learnings with their Board and leadership team.
- Submit a proposal outlining the request for consideration of a scholarship, and include:
- name and position of individual who would utilise the scholarship
- evidence of support from the Chair of the Community Foundation
- last audited financials
- 2015/16 operational budget
- a plan to share learnings from the Forum with the wider Board and leadership team
- Applications must be submitted by Friday 17 July 2015, and can be emailed to email@example.com marked to the attention of Alexandra Gartmann, with the subject line 2015 CF Forum Scholarships.
- An outcome will be communicated by Friday 24 July, if all supporting materials are submitted and no follow up is required.
2015 National Community Foundations Forum