- To share the network members’ current approaches to funding in the education space
- To discuss potential topics and resources that would be valuable for the network
- To facilitate and grow connections
We are thrilled to host the final network meeting for 2023 to have the opportunity to come together informally and:
- share our aims in giving, areas and styles of giving.
- consider content we can explore as a network in 2024.
Join the session as:
- a presenter and share a 2-minute snapshot of the work that your organisation is doing
- as an attendee to hear your fellow funders present, ask questions and reflect on your similarities in funding approaches.
This is an invitation to converse about your giving journeys, identify with those on a similar path and deepen your connections with fellow funders.
- This is a virtual session only.
- There are limited spots for those who wish to share and present their organisation and areas of giving. Register soon to submit your EoI (expression of interest) to present.
This event is for Philanthropy Australia Education Funders Network members only. If you are not yet a Philanthropy Australia member or want to learn more about the philanthropic work in this area, please reach out to [email protected]. session.
John Bush, Head of School Age Learning at Paul Ramsay Foundation
John supports a portfolio of grant partners and leads grantmaking and strategy development related to school-age learning.
John has previously been in the leadership teams for two not-for-profit education start-ups, Evidence for Learning and High Resolves. He also led the design and delivery of the SVA Education Dialogue. John spent the first decade of his career as a teacher and school leader. He is on advisory boards for several education partnerships and organisations and has been on selection panels for Australian teaching and social innovation awards.