Research Lens: Lessons from the pandemic for anyone in philanthropy
Mon, 22 May 2023 11:00am - 12:00pm AESTRegister
In this research-focused webinar, our presenters will
- Highlight lessons from the pandemic
- Discuss a research report written by Philanthropy Australia
- Explore ways that philanthropy can do things differently – especially philanthorcrats – or philanthropy executives to
- Spend down corpus during a crisis
- Provide long-term funding
- Be more flexible with grant-making and reporting expectations
- Be kind
- this session will be recorded.
- presenters will share their thoughts and views in conversation, but this webinar will not offer any financial advice.
This event is for Philanthropy Australia members only. Please login to the Better Giving Hub to register.